OMG! All my journals are related to maji love, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? XD
This episode features Syou-chan, but I shared the same mixed-feelings with many syou-chan's fans right now... They turned Syou-chan and Nastuki to two really entertaining characters, yet from the game they were not really that humorous... I'm trying to figure out the right phrase to describe their friendship and personalities, but it's hard.
Episode 5 makes me laugh hard too!
Seeing Syou-chan being tied on the space shuttle and losing his soul (?), that's super funny :3! But Syou-chan is not only a cute and poor (?) guy, he is a considerate mate too! Even Nastuki is not that... freaky, though sometimes he acted silly.
Done with all these complaints, actually this episode is so adorable. *wink*
- Syou-chan in lolita is absolutely stunning! Syoko-chan<3
- Hyuga sensei suits a boxer more than an action actor LOL
- That "five-steps-to-succeed-in-audition-training", is more like the TV show Survivor to me, POOR SYOU-CHAN!
- It's always Natsuki being the culprit of scaring Syou-chan. I wonder how could they maintain their friendship XD
- To be more accurate, it should be "how can Syou-chan tolerate or escape from Natsuki in these years, without any deathly injuries LMAO
- Every week, the doki-doki moment is when the featured ikemen sings. However, this week they put more focus on humor rather than Syou-chan's theme song...
- Syou-chan's seiyuu, Hiro-kun, singing skill is comparatively weaker than the other five, but his voice is cute and energetic! I love his singing!
I guess this's the end of this week's review. See you next week!